Monday, June 27, 2005

Bah, humbug.

Yet another u/s this morning. (Made sure to hide my bright red undies!). Lining at a whopping 4mm, three follicles on the right all at 8mm, a bunch of smaller ones on the left. Doc says, "everything looks great, you're responding really well". Yeah, maybe if I'd only been on meds for four days. It's been nine!!! I was a fool to think that when I had a 7 and 8 last Weds that things were going well.

I've heard of people having cycles cancelled - I don't know how long they'll go on stimulating before they say uncle. Wouldn't that just be peachy. Here, take my two thousand dollars and throw it in the garbage. I don't care about the money if I at least have a chance of getting pregnant, but to spend all of that for nothing? That really fucking sucks.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Shit. I hope your damn ovaries get their act together.

S. said...

Nico, sorry to hear about that. Hope the rest of your day goes better.

Suz said...

'come on! Get it together, ovaries!