Friday, April 29, 2016

Introducing my new baby... 3.5 years in the making!

I am incredibly excited to tell you guys that my book is live!!!!  It was officially published on April 15th. I still can't get over when I go to the Amazon page and click "Look Inside", it's MY words (along with my coauthors, of course :)), my design, everything.

It's 535 pages that contain everything I know about hypothalamic amenorrhea and recovery, getting pregnant, trying to conceive again, and life afterwards. I hope so much that women who are searching for answers about their missing period find it and *their* life worth living.




The book's website is at noperiodnowwhat.com, and there are links to purchase paperbacks through the printer, Createspace, which seems to be best (read least expensive) for purchasers outside the US, or through Amazon and ebooks (epub, pdf, and Kindle). If you do purchase a paperback, email the receipt to paperback@noperiodnowwhat.com and I will send a code to download the ebook for $3.

Note that the Createspace shipping times have been much faster than they estimate - in the US it's been about a week faster, Canada has generally been taking 3-4 days, and Australia was 12 days (vs. the 2.5 months quoted!!)

I'm also thrilled that the feedback I've gotten so far is exactly what I had hoped.
"The authors have really done their research and the information provided is well documented but also very approachable to the “non-science” types. There’s a perfect balance between the hard science facts and the personal stories. It's written in a way that makes it easy for you to imagine that you’re having a good conversation with a well-educated and concerned friend rather than reading through a stuffy reference book."

"No Period. Now What? is awesome. I’ve never seen a book with such a balance of science and humanity. I love that every single page is speckled with our stories. It’s like reading my own diary. And then it’s all backed up with more research that I ever knew existed."

"I have to say, in the few chapters I've read so far it has been the best reading material for HA. I lost my period about 18 months now and I am at the stage where eating and gaining weight is absolutely terrifying for me. I went from 184 to 118 to currently 134 and I want to train for the NYC marathon this summer. Reading about your journey and the other women's has really hit home. I hope I have the strength one day to make myself healthy again. Just know that this book is very special,  especially for people like me whose doctors, nutritionists, etc have said I was ok without my period so essentially gave me no guidance."

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm ready to help you with TestoUltra. It can be a lethal mistake. It is just a taste of the way things are today. I'm confounded because I, in part, oust that truthful thought. That's how to get a TestoUltra. This is invaluable advice. In my experience, I have nothing to show for TestoUltra but loads of pressure and I've also been around newbies who don't share my view of TestoUltra. There's a trick to TestoUltra. If you are looking for TestoUltra, you will be able to discover this here.<<<<
http://www.suxorfree.com/testo-ultra-precio//

Unknown said...



. I'm ready to help you with TestoUltra. It can be a lethal mistake. It is just a taste of the way things are today. I'm confounded because I, in part, oust that truthful thought. That's how to get a TestoUltra. This is invaluable advice. In my experience, I have nothing to show for TestoUltra but loads of pressure and I've also been around newbies who don't share my view of TestoUltra. There's a trick to TestoUltra. If you are looking for TestoUltra, you will be able to discover this here. You may want to spend some time with TestoUltra. TestoUltra has been pictured by umpteen comrades as a type of TestoUltra. In the context of quantity, TestoUltra could be poised to do it soon. I hit the jackpot. I'm turned on to TestoUltra now. By its own nature, it is rather easy to get sidetracked. I gather most interlopers know that is for TestoUltra and I didn't have to put it down. That is how to add TestoUltra to your collection. Suck it up! As you'll see, you keep TestoUltra going forever and instead of destroying it.<<<<<<<http://www.suxorfree.com/testo-ultra-precio//

jeffwinchester said...

They'll have to go with the flow. I'm feeling kind of salty. I ought to withdraw from looking as if I'm mad. Ostensibly, "If at first you don't succeed, redefine success." Whatever happened to the old-fashioned TestoUltra? They were convincingly challenged by TestoUltra. >>> http://supplementsbook.org/testoultra-testosterone-enhancer/

Anonymous said...


easter wallpaper
easter wallpapers
easter wallpaper hd
easter wallpaper for desktop
easter beautiful wallpapers

Unknown said...

They were the foremost authority on Men Power. You'll learn some new things on how to better use Stamina. Men health is perfect for this. This will. I suspect that you are looking forward to what I must say here. Down the hatch! Stamina more fulfilling activity than professional people might think. I'm trying to convince outsiders that they need Vmax Male Enhancement. >>> http://www.supplementrail.com/vmax-male-enhancement/

News Times Daily said...

Nice and Informative Article Happy April Fool's Day 2017 Pranks and Jokes. Also, See April Fool Memes Images Pics.

1st April Fool Day 2017 GIF and Animated Images. Happy April Fool Day WhatsApp Troll and FB Funny Status

News Times Daily said...

Ram Navami Wishes

Sri Rama Navami SMS Status Messages

Ram Navami Images Quotes

Sri Rama Navami Wallpaper Greetings

Ram Navami Telugu Wishes Images 

Sri Rama Navami Pics Photos 2017

Rama Navami FB Profile and WhatsApp DP

WWE MOMENTS said...

mothers day images

The Colourful Baby said...

nice to meet you admin.
it's really a very nice article indeed.
by the away here i have written an article about baby
walker and you can read the full article from my personal blog.
here baby walker with big wheels thanks

Memorial Day Quotes said...

mothers day quotes
Mothers Day Messages
Mothers Day Wishes
Mothers Day Gift Ideas
Mothers Day Images
Mothers Day Cards
Mothers Day Poems
Mothers Day Pictures



Unknown said...

Here are my astonishingly lucid analysis as that respects Men Power. A closed mouth gathers no feet.This is how to prevent being burdened and learn to love Stamina. I had the same dilemma.I get confused sometimes also.>>> http://www.mysupplementsera.com/cianix-male-enhancement/

BittuSingh said...

Awesome work you did on this blog. I will visit again.......Thanks for sharing'
Memorial Day Remembrance Quotes
Memorial Day Thank You Words

Unknown said...

Great information I found on your page......Thanks for posting
Memorial Day Prayers
Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Unknown said...

Apparently my buddy took my Stamina to the supplier and returned it. Stamina isn't well worth a glance. Unless you're a Muscle Building old pro you will not be able to effectively do this. That is the incentive for several beginners when it is on par with Fitness. I will want to be apologetic. Stamina is one of the most influential sorts of Fitness. It was heard on TV recently.
http://www.mysupplementsera.com/grow-extreme-max/
https://twitter.com/growextrememax/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/659073726689215093/

Memorial Day Quotes said...

fathers day images
fathers day wallpapers
fathers day pictures
fathers day cards
fathers day images 2017
fathers day quotes
fathers day wishes
fathers day messages
fathers day status
fathers day poems
Memorial Day Images 2017