Monday, August 01, 2005

In which cycle #3 actually goes somewhere!!!

I'm almost in shock. Had my CD7 u/s today, after four nights of Repronex, and had three decent size (9,10,11mm) follicles. And my lining was at 5mm, which is way thicker than at this point in either of my previous two cycles. I was not getting my hopes up though, after the disappointment of my last cycle (taking twenty, yes, two-zero days to stim) after what I thought was a relatively good CD7 u/s.

But, got the call this afternoon to say that my e2 is already over 100! Woo-hoo!

So I really do think that it took me so long last cycle because of the lingering effects of the bcp. (Or maybe my head is on a little straighter this time?)

Again, don't want to get my hopes too far up, but this may mean we can even do our next IUI as early as this weekend instead of mid-August. *grin*

7 comments:

OvaGirl said...

This weekend?! Crikey Nico...that's great!

Anonymous said...

Sounds WICKED AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I hope it happens sooner rather than later. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

That's great news! I'm also v excited to be just one day behind you. CD7 today, scan and bloodwork tomorrow. Hoping that will help both of us.

EAB said...

Great news, hope the trend continues!

S said...

That's great news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the good news. I hope it continues for you.