I am not good at waiting. I am not good at dealing with things not going my way. I am a control freak! I have an appointment with my gynecologist on Friday, I think to just go over all the test results etc., then with my RE on 2/8, to talk about next steps.
That was supposed to be next Tues after my test, hubby's blood tests and semen analysis, but he wasn't able to schedule that until 2/4, so I had to postpone. At least he got it scheduled - he does not have baby fever in the same way as I do, so I was really anticipating having to nag and nag to get him to make the appointment. I had asked him to do it over a week ago and he procrastinated (as is his wont). Fortunately I just had to push very very gently. Telling him that it needed to be done before my RE appointment was what did it, I think. The man is hopeless without a deadline!
I also made another appointment (I don't think I've seen this many doctors in all my previous 30 years!) with one of the doctors at the MGH reproductive endocrinology group. They're actually the ones who did the clinical trials to get pulsatile GnRH treatment approved here in the US, so I'm being proactive in case my current RE hasn't heard of it / can't do it. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get an appointment there until after we get back from our trip (2/25-3/22). I was really hoping to be able to take the medication while we were away - lots of time / opportunity for baby making.
Hubby is a consultant and travels Monday morning - Thursday night each week, which complicates things even further. He has suggested that if I am on medication to cause ovulation that I could fly to whereever his is for the appropriate timing. Should be able to work that out with my boss, as my work is all done on a computer. Doesn't really matter where the computer I'm using is physically located, which is nice.