Tuesday, April 26, 2005

woo-hoo!

Had my CD3 ultrasound this morning (following a two hour crying jag on Sunday when I was convinced that my body had been completely fucked up by the fat pills and I wasn't going to get my period after all that, just a lovely brown shmutz). $333 for two minutes with the magic wand. Seems like a waste to me. I keep trying to tell these doctors - everything.looks.the.same. Uterine lining at 3.6mm... same as every other time.

Anyway, got the go ahead to start my Repro injections, so I did the first one tonight. It wasn't too bad, the hardest part was actually pushing the liquid in, I started shaking a bit with that. Not enough to do any damage, fortunately.

So we're on our way. Think good egg thoughts for me, will ya?

3 comments:

WonderMama said...

I will be sending you the eggiest of thoughts!
And congrats on your first injection! I'll be doing my own too, as my husband is phobic about needles.

Anonymous said...

contrats on the period and good luck with this cycle. don't you just love bloody ultrasounds.

Anonymous said...

May your eggs be fat and happy. :)