Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Almost there...

I heard from the insurance company yesterday that there's no 30 day wait, I'm covered right away. Which is early next week, but will back date to this week. How often does one actually get *good* news from an insurance company? Not very!

:-D

So, I finish the fat pills on Thursday, then go for my CD3 ultrasound and start injections early next week.

I'm so excited to actually, finally get to "try"! I know that it's only a first step and that there are still all kinds of questions (how will my ovaries respond to the drugs - what if they don't make any follicles? too many? what if the cup gets missed again?)... but I'm really looking forward to the possibility of pregnancy, which I haven't had to this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome news!

I'll be lurking around for updates . . .