Thursday, September 08, 2011

Pg notes

My last two pregnancies I've written "diaries" at somewhat regular intervals to track how I'm feeling, what I'm thinking, that kind of thing.  I think that despite the fact that I'm feeling nowhere near convinced that this pregnancy will end in a RLB, it's also kinda unfair to future RLB if s/he should come to pass not to have the same care taken to notate my pregnancy with him/her as with my previous ones.  So I'm going to dive in, over on my other blog.  If you're interested, great, come on over, link is http://phredfwedschweffel.wordpress.com, let me know if you need the password (comment or email).  If you're not in a place where you feel like reading about kids or pregnancy I completely understand and will not be in the least offended if you don't follow me over there.

1 comment:

Shayla @ The Good Life said...

Hi there! My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and in July I was diagnosed with HA. I've since cut back on my exercise, upped my fat contact and calories, and still no AF. I'm 5'8", 128 lbs., so that could be the problem. It's just very frustrating and I have to remind myself that having a baby is far more important than being fit and staying at my 'happy' weight. I just don't understand how some women much tinier than me can get pregnant?! Just wanted to reach out to you and talk it out since I know now one around me who has HA and is going through this. Thank you :) -Shayla