Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Togged-n-stuff...

I like blog tags. Fun. Sassy togged me with a neat assignment:

THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

My 23rd post was "good news (no, not *that* good)", and the fifth sentence was "The doc offered to do an ultrasound to check out how my ovaries were doing - I actually have a follicle at 14mm!!! ". Kinda boring. Oh well. I was discussing finding that I had managed to make a follicle all on my own, after going on vacation and meeting the crimson bitch for the first time since going off bcp. Turned out the follicle wasn't growing at all, so here we are with OI.

It couldn't have been something fun like the 3rd sentence from my 20th post, which was "I just spent the afternoon sunbathing on the balcony of our hotel room (yes, topless - very liberating!), sipping champagne and admiring our gorgeous view." Now that's a sentence worth repeating!

I'm gonna tag Molly, Elle, Em (yes, Em, Sassy and I are tag-teaming you), Megan, and Susan. Nothing bad will happen if you don't want to do it (I hate those chain mails that say 'if you don't do this the rest of your life will be ruined. Ruined, I tell you'). And if you haven't been tagged and want to play anyway, do join in!

In other news (thanks for asking, E&S), after playing lots of voice mail tag with the nurse, I have my u/s to check for cysts scheduled for Friday, according to my genius plan. I'm a little nervous about it because I have been feeling twinges around where I imagine my ovaries to be, but I'm telling myself that's the little buggers popping. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the post fixed Nico, thanks. That's what comes of copying and pasting from an email and having to redo the bloody thing six times because my computer kept crashing.

Hoping the U/S on Friday is good news.

Chee Chee said...

This is a neat tag. Maybe I should try it.

Good luck with u/s!

April said...

Fingers crossed here for you as well.