Sunday, September 23, 2007

Updates

I think CB is on the way - know why I think that? Because I'm getting my second yeast infection in a month (and my temp was down today too). The little booklet that came with the medicine I got last time did say that it could be associated with AF. Never happened to me before, but now, both cycles! Post-coital burning last night was NOT a pleasant sensation. I really hope this is not going to be a monthly occurrence. On the plus side, it looks like my LP this month will be 8 days, up from 5 last month. Heading in the right direction, at least!

5 comments:

Eva said...

I love all the language, cat and hop and hot and cold, how cute! Hot and cold in particular are pretty complex concepts for such a wee one! At our house I'm also amazed at times by the comprehension, like yesterday when I said to Jordan, who was whiny and clinging on me, do you want to play with your ball popper? and he then crawled over to it! We better watch what the grown ups say!

Anonymous said...

It is totally mind blowing isn't it? And yes, the comprehension is so much more than you realize - ay! The word explosion is really amazing.

Bon said...

it really is mind-blowing, huh, the stuff they seem to just pick up out of nowhere!

but hot and cold? whoa, Ant...very impressive. the idea that we actually get a window into what's going on in there is pretty awesome.

sarah said...

i find your comments about the molars so comforting: i realize i'd been fretting about that. it sounds like it would hurt, doesn't it?

ant's vocab is amazing. I can't wait!

ankur said...

Great blog. I really liked it. I have also created a lens in same niche. This is my first time, hope u guys like it. Here’s a brief intro: Yeast infections are uncomfortable and can become systemic. The use of antibiotics, steroids as well as certain birth control pills can lead to bacteria changes that in turn manifest as a yeast infection. Wearing wet clothing (ie staying in a bathing suit after swimming) as well as wearing tight pants can cause yeast to spread. Exercise clothing also gets damp often when we work out and perspire. We all know that mold loves moisture. http://www.squidoo.com/Home-Cure-for-Yeast-Infection1/