Friday, March 11, 2005

And the Crimson Bitch rides!

Woo-hoo! Don't know whether it's that I'm less stressed, barely exercising, or eating like a pig on vacation, but CB (*love* Molly's patented nickname!) showed her face yesterday.

Had lunch with my Aunt and Uncle yesterday afternoon, I was having a bit of trouble holding my shit together as my sister announced her pregnancy yet again (she's in South Africa as well, and has been informing all the relatives we're visiting with). First she told my Uncle, then my Aunt arrived a few minutes later, so she had to be informed as well. Actually, my Uncle let her know, and I did like how he said it - "It's K and 2/9!" That's cute!

Anyway, I was sitting on the couch, when I noticed that my lower back was hurting (my only sign of PMS). Usually that means CB's on her way the following day, but I went upstairs to the bathroom, and there she was! I came downstairs with the hugest grin on my face, I must have looked like a complete moron. I know it's silly to be excited about something like this, I still have so far to go, but at least it's a start. I'm not *completely* broken!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it! Sorry about that, girl. CB is a relentless little fucker.

Glad to see you're holding it together. I'll keep an eye on you!

Lisa said...

That's great news! Hopefully now your body is back in synche and you can get on with your plans!